1. REFUND & CREDIT POLICY: Once the class has been paid, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OR CREDIT given towards another semester, except for class cancellation by KAC. We do not have the administrative capacity to adequately process these requests.
2. ATTENDANCE & ABSENCES: In order to respect other students, we ask that you show up on time. No credits will be given for absences. You are allowed to make up for any absences by attending another section on another day, provided there is space available.
3. I agree to hold Korean American Center (KAC) and King Sejong Institute Foundation (KSIF) harmless from any and all claims, loss or damage to my personal property, liabilities and costs, including attorney’s fees, as a result of my participation in this program and any other activities sponsored by KAC, including travel to and from any activity (including this class).
4. I hereby grant KAC and KSIF the right to use and reproduce any and all photographs, video clips, and/or audio clips in conjunction with your involvement at Korean American Center in any organization newsletters, brochures, web sites, flyers and publications, or any outside school approved publications such as newspaper, magazines, web sites promoting our language program and organization.
5. I will not hold KAC, KSIF, its host facility or any of its regular personnel and volunteer workers liable for injury, accidents, illness or other thing unexpected occurring during class hours and other KAC activities. In case of medical emergency, KAC personnel on duty have my permission to obtain emergency treatment for myself. I have read and understand the forgoing statements. I agree to assume the full responsibility stated above and waive all claims as indicated.
6. I hereby waive and release any and all rights and claims I may have against KAC and KSIF with their respective Board Members, administrators and teachers for any and all injuries which maybe suffered by me in connection with my participation and attendance or on the premises of KAC.